[Lilug Planning] ESR next meeting

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Feb 19 13:38:06 PST 2009

Hi

 	Bill Burns is definitely on the sisig list.  If not his email is
burns at cshl.edu.

 	Thanks for your help.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Husband of Giselle, father of Sebastian. http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/

If an experiment works, something has gone wrong.
 	-- unknown