[Lilug Planning] access lilug videos from lilug.org

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 14:28:27 PST 2009

Hello,

So, the videos that we have online at archive.org are absolutely
amazing.  They're a wonderful contribution to the linux world and a
great way to preserve the fleeting existence of a lilug meeting.  But
I'm worried that they can be difficult to find.  I would like to add a
link to them from the lilug website.  But ideally I'd like them all to
be listed out on a page in the lilug wiki.  So, you could browse the
entire collection of lilug videos on the lilug wiki.  This way
everyone would know where to find them (lilug.org/videos for example)
and it would make our site much more useful.  It would be even better
if we had the embed link on the page and the videos could be watched
right there on the lilug wiki.  I'm not sure when I'll be able to get
around to doing this, but I think it's a great idea.  Anyone else up
for connecting our videos to our website?

Mark.