[Lilug Planning] LILUG Government Meeting June 23rd

John Teddy masterjediyoda at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:37:24 PDT 2009

None of the bylaws are changed, but we have people who are actually willing
to do the work. The bylaws are in a google document and were emailed to
government at lilug.org awhile ago, whenever that meeting was (a year ago), I
just shared it with you again just now. I believe everyone else has access.
We'll do the changes at the next meeting and review/approve something so we
can have our 501c3 application processed by the feds.

There are only 3 additional people coming, I've listed their names above. It
is a total of 8, an acceptable quantity for a diner table imho.

As far as scheduling, we always have this problem. What dates/times can
people make? everyone chime in.