[Lilug Planning] ESR next meeting

John Teddy masterjediyoda at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 20:05:46 PST 2009

www.lilug.org

As you can see, I've put ESR as scheduled for the next meeting (in 5 days).
It looks like he is going to be picked up and dropped off by LILUG members.
Ilya/Chris M. are going to pick him up, and a couple other people are going
to drop off.(hopefully) The plans are very close to being finalized, I've
approved this itinerary with Eric, and he is satisfied, it is going to be a
lot of driving, he is about 2 hours and 45 minutes from campus, so if this
happens, great thanks and praise to the driving volunteers.

What I need from everyone reading this right now, is promotion/spam. I don't
want there to be diffusion of responsibility, so if you're reading this,
please spread the word about the next LILUG meeting, taking place Tuesday
March 10th on SUNY Farmingdale Campus, Whitman Hall room 150. email sisig,
liphp, devsig, cshl list, bnl list, island labs, etc etc, whoever you can.
tell all your friends, etc etc. There is only 5 days, and we have a pretty
great speaker(imho), so let's try to tell as many people as possible, when
you get into work tomorrow, please try to send off an email somewhere, or
promote it in some way. Any questions/comments email planning at lilug.org , or
you can email me directly. If you do promote this in anyway, it would be
good if you shoot me off an email so I can be in the loop as far as
promotion progress. Only a matter of days before the meeting, so please
volunteer a few minutes and promote if you can, that means you!

Cheers,
John Teddy