[Lilug Planning] About Getting Eric

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Mar 5 08:03:04 PST 2009

Hey Chris

 	Actually strangely, I knew exactly who you were.  You know I'm
terrible with names, so that was smart.  :)  I wasn't as worried about
taking Eric home as getting him here since I'll be at work and would have
to take a day off for the inbound trip.  I can't be a fallback for that.

 	I am OK with taking him home, but it's not going to be a party for
the other LILUGers.  I have to go to work the next morning.  10:30 at the
latest, we leave and drive him straight home.  Then I turn around and go
straight home to Bayside.  If it's really a 3 hour round trip, That should
put me home at 2 am, which is good enough to function at work in the
morning.

 	That means his talk needs to end at 10:00pm sharp so I can pack
up.  We'll need to be in the car at 10:30.

 	I'd like it if you came but you would need to follow me to
Bayside, and park your truck there.  It will be too late to drive you back
to Farmingdale and would tack on another hour and a half round trip to my
night.

 	If you can't that's OK.  I'll survive the trip.  I'll just pound
back some coffee and crank the metal on the way home.

 	Let me know if that is OK with you guys.

Thanks

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Husband of Giselle, father of Sebastian. http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no
matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive the
Veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by their nation."
 	-- George Washington