[Lilug Planning] May LILUG Topic

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon May 4 23:04:12 PDT 2009

Hey Ben

 	I guess you are right about being more general than sysadmin/dev.
I think we should still do it.  We don't need to fill every moment of
LILUGs time.

 	If you are still cool with it I think most would find it
interesting.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Husband of Giselle, father of Sebastian. http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/

Meekness:  Uncommon patience in planning a revenge that is worth while.
 	-- Ambrose Bierce