[Lilug Planning] [Government] LILUG BBQ, ( GNUBurger ) Is Coming Up At The End Of This Month...

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon May 11 08:45:23 PDT 2009

Hi

 	Thanks for posting this.  I added a few things to the wiki.  I
made the LILUG 'stuff to bring' a list.  Let me know if anybody can get
vouche for getting the stuff on the list there at noon that day.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Husband of Giselle, father of Sebastian. http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/

"Some problems are so complex that you have to be highly intelligent and well
informed just to be undecided about them"
 	-- Laurence J. Peter