[Lilug Planning] Is their an April topic?

Justin Dearing zippy1981 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 20:31:45 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 1, 2010 at 5:54 PM, Mark Drago <markdrago at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you have an idea or were you just curious?
>
> A little bit of both.

I have had some time to hack around with stuff this week since I was laid
off Friday (in between recruiters and interviews). I've been animating svg
files with javascript, and toying around with git, all as tangents to  a
simply jquery widgit I am writng. So I certainly could fill at least 30
minutes of linux related stuff. A few problems:

   1. I'd have to install linux on my G4 to actually demo this stuff on
   linux. It was all done on windows with multiplatform open source tools like
   inkscape, komodo edit and firefox
   2. Its more developer oriented
   3. As Matt said, you might already have a topic.