[Lilug Planning] Interest in a BSD talk

Mike Costanzo quarsaw at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:35:42 PDT 2010

Hi All,

Last general meeting I asked around to see if there was any interest in
hearing a BSD related talk.
I would say the response was pretty favorable, so I'd like to submit it to
"planning" to be November's talk.
The speaker is a coworker of mine who has a lot of experience working with
and administering Linux and BSD systems.
There is some flexibility as to the content of the talk but some of the
bullets that seem to interest are:

* History
* Linux / BSD compare and contrast
* Licensing
* BSD Flavors

Feedback is welcome both in terms of what the interest is in this topic and
also what subtopics people would like to hear about.
Please let me know what you guys think and if we have a thumbs-up for this
talk in November.

Thanks,
Mike Costanzo