[Lilug Planning] Open Source Desktop Publishing

Matt Surico surico at buoy.com
Mon Feb 8 10:35:26 PST 2010

Mark Drago wrote:
> Matt,
>
> Is everything still on track for tomorrow?  I'm looking forward to it.
>  I also think I have a book to raffle off that O'Reilly donated about
> Inkscape.  I just wanted to make sure that you're still planning on
> giving the talk tomorrow.
>
> Thanks,
> Mark.

Absolutely!  I will be there & will be giving the talk, and cool that
there might be a book on Inkscape to be raffled off.

Thanks for checking in,
Matt S

PS - I checked back in my records & LILUG's records and found it's been
4 years since my last talk (Jan 10 '06 with Jeff Sipek - "Know Your Text
Editors"), so a talk by me is definitely long overdue :-)