[Lilug Planning] lilug topic

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue May 11 12:07:03 PDT 2010

Hi

 	Finally I will make it back.  I hope.  Old beige box that was made
way too important at work died today.

 	Linux seems kinda normal and dependable compared to, well, just
about everything else.

 	Lightning talks sounds great.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Husband of Giselle, father of Sebastian. http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/

"The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
 	-- Unknown