[Lilug Planning] LILUG talk for June/July

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu May 27 08:50:41 PDT 2010

Hi Mark

 	Congratulations.  Maybe our kids will play together.  Giselle is
due July 22.  :)  (Sebastian was induced at 3 weeks early.)

 	He has the knack.  I can feel it from inside the womb.  :)

 	Sorry I didn't get it about the dates.  Looking forward to
your talk.  Thanks.

Matt

On Thu, 27 May 2010, Mark Drago wrote:

> Matt,

John's talk would be in July.  It's up to Justin whether he wants to
give his talk in June or August since he was originally scheduled for
July.  I'll fill in the open space, either June or August.  My wife is
due to give birth on August 24th, so that shouldn't conflict with
Lilug, but that's kind of up to nature.

Mark.