[Lilug Planning] Chef at LILUG (fwd)

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Apr 15 13:30:56 PDT 2011

Probably just as well I misspelled it.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 16:28:05 -0400 (EDT)
From: odinson <odinson at warcloud.net>
To: kraut at bioteam.net, stan at bioteam.net
Cc: govenment at lilug.org
Subject: Chef at LILUG

Hi Guys

 	Thanks for the great training.  Planning some hack sessions RSN. So
Adam you think you are up for a talk on Chef at LILUG on June 14th? The meeting
from 8 to 10pm at the Cold Spring Harbor Labs site at Woodbury.  The talk can
be anywhere from 45 min to 2 hours depending on what you want to do.  Penguins
present are anywhere from 35-50 mostly pros but some newbies.  There is a
projector and I think audio?  If you'll permit it we like to broadcast the
meetings live over the net, but if not please say so and that's fine too.

 	Please let me know either way if that day works for you.  We'll post
the announcement as soon as we know.  Thanks so much for the offer!

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
There are three testable differences that separate humans from apes.
1. Apes have vastly superior visual memories.
2. Humans quickly reconcile that an object may not be as it visually appears.
3. Apes won't suspend their own observations when taught by demonstration.

Evolution favors imagination over imitation.