[Lilug Planning] email

~ ~ hydratek at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 07:34:06 PST 2011

I've been adding stuff to the wiki dropbox every few days. I got some
good suggestions from lug/ip so far and I'm waiting for the drama to
settle at nylug before asking more there. I'm CC'ing this email on to
the planning list so we can get it added there. I may have someone
who'd like to do a talk on linux mint and I'm thinking maybe we should
do one on Arch too. How would you feel about talking about the MAME
cabinet? or ilya. Mike prolly meant fpga stuff since thats what he
works on.
-jason