[Lilug Planning] January

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Jan 3 09:15:13 PST 2011

Hi

 	Happy new year...

 	Bart is supposed to talk on stuxnet.  Not quite open source but
I'll defend it as very pertinant.  The Internet is changing...

Matt

From: Bart Mallio <bmallio at mail.rockefeller.edu>
<lilug-si-sig at lists.lilug.org>
Subject: Re: [Lilug-si-sig] Topic for December

Hi everyone--

Just got back from Boston 5 minutes ago...apologies for missing tonight's
meeting...thought
I'd make it.

Don't forget-- I'm talking about Stuxnet at the next general LiLug Meeting
(Tuesday,
January 11, 2011).

And, for those who are interested--
http://sinoio.blogspot.com/

Best,
--bart

Bartholomew R. Mallio, CISSP
Information Security Analyst
The Rockefeller University
1230 York Avenue
New York, NY  10065
(212) 327-7183

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"We thought the enemy was Mr. Madoff. I think it is you."
 	-- Representative Gary L. Ackerman speaking to Linda Chatman Thomsen,
the S.E.C. enforcement director during the Markopolos whistleblower hearings.