[Lilug Planning] January

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Jan 10 08:23:35 PST 2011

Hey

 	Bart and I have already been talking and we agree.  :)

 	We should make the call by about 4pm at the latest.

 	I'm thinking a real threat of more than two inches or a
layer of ice at the 10pm mark and it's off.  That's about when things get
hairy.

 	What do you think?

Matt

On Mon, 10 Jan 2011, Mark Drago wrote:

> I know we tend not to cancel Lilug meetings.  But we should keep a
close eye on the storm that is set to hit Tuesday night in to
Wednesday.  Even if the storm doesn't end up being all that
devastating, it may very well keep people home.  I'd rather postpone
Bart's talk than have him give it to 5 people.  We'll have a better
idea of what is going on with the storm tomorrow.

Mark.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
A person is just about as big as the things that make them angry.  --unknown