[Lilug Planning] January

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Jan 11 07:13:22 PST 2011

Hey guys

 	As of last night it was going to start at 10pm-12pm  But this
morning they are saying as early as 8pm.  Totally different IMO.

 	I'm with you.  Turn out is going to suck and this is getting
risky.  Last I heard 14-19 inches in the Woodbury part of LI.  Could be 3
inches on the ground before folks leave.

 	I'll write the group.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We
might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
 	-- Jack Handy SNL