[Lilug Planning] Topic for Tues 3/8?

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Mar 7 10:48:09 PST 2011

Hi

 	That doesn't sound bad.  I could have sworn there was something
lined up.  There was a tentative meet for Feb, but we moved Bart to there.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
deserve neither liberty nor safety.
 	-- Benjamin Franklin