[Lilug Planning] May and June meeting topic

Matt Surico surico at mail.buoy.com
Wed Apr 4 20:02:19 PDT 2012

Hi Planners!

As mentioned previously, I'd like to give a two-part talk on Gnu Privacy
Guard and encryption.  I'd like for the talks to be in back-to-back
months, and the 2nd talk would also include a key-signing (the how-to
and why would be explained in the first talk so that everyone would be
prepared to do the signing at the second talk).

Can we plan on my doing this in May and June?

If so, I'll put together an outline for both talks and then put it up on
the wiki.  I'd like to have it up there before next Tuesday's meeting so
that we can mention what the May topic will be at the April meeting.
And so I can start getting to work on putting the talks together too! :-D

Thanks in advance,
Matt S