[Lilug Planning] [Government] Lilug and Social Media

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Jan 5 07:24:19 PST 2012

Hey Eitan

 	If you need anything just ask.  Keep it roughly on topic and
roughly civil.

That's it.  :)

Thanks!

Matt

On Wed, 4 Jan 2012, Eitan Adler wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:07 AM, odinson <odinson at warcloud.net> wrote:
> Hey
>
>        I'm with Mark here.  Eitan you are blessed.  Voting on everything
> makes the group not really about Linux.

Awesome. I need something that "proves" to freenode that I'm allowed
to go ahead with this. Hopefully this email thread should suffice and
if not I may need to create a "lilug.org/freenode.ver" file with some
token they provide me. Who should I ask about that if it becomes
necessary?

--
Eitan Adler

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Lets remember, the right to INCORPORATE is granted by the People... and if that
  entity is not beneficial to the well being of all then it can and should be
DESOLVED... Regardless of what the supreme courts says about the matter, A
Corporation is not a Person... Since a Person does not need a legal document in
  order to exist.
 	-- toOL, Jellystone Park. 12/28/10