[Lilug Planning] Details of upcoming LILUG mtg 3/13 on Virtualization

Jesse Farinacci jieryn at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 04:51:19 PST 2012

Greetings,

I should have answered more thoroughly, I apologize.

I added a description for the meeting, but I didn't tag anyone as
speaking. I still haven't heard back from Ilya so I'm not sure if Xen
will be in the showdown.

I plan to give a demonstration on KVM and libvirt, in fact I think
I'll be 99% demonstration.

-Jesse