[Lilug Planning] Topic for July 9th meeting

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Sat Jun 29 07:24:18 PDT 2013

Hi

 	Oh I dunno.  Not sure if that's appropriate.

 	What are you kidding?  Hell Yes!  Please Please Please!  I'm glad
you are willing to be a fallback Matt.  I'm not getting any nibbles this
month.

 	It would be great if someone could video it and put it up.  What
do you think about that Matt?

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
 	-- Galileo Galilei