[Lilug Planning] November meeting topic?

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Sat Nov 2 11:48:35 PDT 2013

Hey

 	A call for topics is needed.  Just hasn't been put out yet.
Nobody offered last meeting and nothing is planned.  Feel free.

 	Gotta run.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My blog "The Civilization Gene" http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"Oh my God, you are a psychopath!"
 	-- A psychopath