[Lilug Planning] [Lilug] Topic next meeting

Sagi Brody sagi at webair.com
Wed Apr 23 11:13:16 PDT 2014

Matt - Sounds perfect. I spoke to Sean here who is our in house Ansible guru and he'd be happy to talk about it at the next meeting so you can pen it in for sure.

Thanks,

Sagi Brody | Chief Technical Officer @ Webair.com

Webair Internet Development Inc. | 501 Franklin Ave | Garden City, NY  11530
Office 516.938.4100, ext. 112  | Fax 516.938.5100
sagi.brody at webair.com