[Lilug Planning] [Lilug] Topic next meeting

Matt Surico surico at mail.buoy.com
Wed Apr 23 13:57:48 PDT 2014

On 04/23/2014 04:12 PM, odinson wrote:
> Hi
>
> OK sounds like a done deal.  Matt please pencil it in.  Rocco's
> talk on the lidmug server setup may happen in June instead.

Can do!

Sagi, when you get a chance, can you get me Sean's last name so I
properly credit him on the wiki announcement.

Once you see my feeble attempt at creating said announcement, feel
free to send me alternate verbiage to make it sound more exciting!  I
hope to have something posted by tomorrow (Thurs) evening.

Cheers,
Matt S.

> Thank you both!
>
> Matt

> Where were you guys 6 months ago? LOL :-)
>
> I just spent a bunch of time getting myself up to speed on Ansible
> as it's just begun to be used in our company.  We're just about to
> start using it for config management of many of our production
> servers (it's been piloted in our dev shop).
>
> Seriously, I do look forward to this as a LILUG topic - always good
> to hear about it from someone else after just getting started on
> learning something.
>
> Thanks Sagi for the suggestion on the topic and to Sean who will
> be able to do it.
>
> Cheers, Matt S.

This email and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net