[Lilug Planning] LILUG talk on the 9th

Burns, William burns at cshl.edu
Tue Dec 9 13:57:41 PST 2014

Matt:

I'm bringing a chromecast and something called an ez-cast.
Jeff should be bringing his Roku.
..and you're bringing an HDMI to VGA converter?

The chromecast will be available for Lincoln to stream to and we can talk about the other devices as well.

We're also working on a "mesh" presentation for HRU and if there's time, we could do a dry-run through that talk.

-Bill