[Lilug Planning] lilug website (fwd)

Matt Surico surico at buoy.com
Thu Jan 30 10:49:34 PST 2014

On Thu, January 30, 2014 10:08 am, odinson wrote:
> Hi
>
>    please see below.  looks lke google thinks lilug is hacked.
>
> im in dotors office cant look deeper.
>
> matt any chance this is left over?  feel free to open google dev account
> to get details.
>
> thank you.

I am on work travel right now but did take care of one thing I found last
night.  There was a directory added to the filesystem at the root web
level that had some junk in it.  This appears to be from the prior hack.
I removed the entire directory.  We should be ok now.  But feel free to
investigate.  I can get to the website with no issue right now.

Regards
Matt S