[Lilug Planning] lilug website (fwd)

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Jan 30 19:17:38 PST 2014

No No, thank you both.

 	It's been a crazy day.  One day we'll all have a beer and I'll
tell you about it.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My blog "The Civilization Gene" http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
com·puter·i·zation (n):  A way to speed up fraud by multiple factors