[Lilug Planning] Next LILUG Topic

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Mar 14 08:57:51 PDT 2014

Hey

 	Didn't we say Tom was doing the talk?  I'm ok with any combination
of Island labs, Tom and Matt, BTW.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My blog "The Civilization Gene" http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"You don't get the keys to Crazy Town UNTIL you buy the house."  -- A divorce
attorney