[Lilug Planning] June meeting topic

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon May 26 16:48:44 PDT 2014

Hey Matt

 	After some back and forth it was decided on an island labs
talk/demo.  We were kicking around the idea of just a mesh net talk until
we figured out it's actually illegal to route encryption over ham.  I
believe July is Tom R's talk on cross compilation.

 	Did I get that right?

Thanks

Matt N

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My blog "The Civilization Gene" http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny; when the government
fears the people, there is liberty."
 	-- Thomas Jefferson