[Lilug Planning] November topic: need to decide today 11/6 (fwd)

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Oct 9 08:38:59 PDT 2014

Hey

 	Let me know if you hear from Sagi.  TIA

Matt N

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2014 10:20:21 -0400 (EDT)
From: odinson <odinson at warcloud.net>
To: Sagi Brody <sagi at webair.com>
Subject: Re: [Lilug Planning] November topic: need to decide today 11/6

Hi Sagi

 	Your talk is scheduled for Tuesday the 14th at CSHL.  IS it still on?
Do you need anything from us.  Will you have slides/computer demos? WHat
outputs does your laptop have.  I think we have VGA and HDMI.

 	I was going ping you tomorrow.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My blog "The Civilization Gene" http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
Author; "Thicker Than Blood" http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We
might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason."
 	-- Jack Handy SNL