[Lilug Planning] November topic: need to decide today 11/6

Matt Surico surico at mail.buoy.com
Sat Oct 11 13:24:48 PDT 2014

On 10/09/2014 02:41 PM, odinson wrote:
> Hey
>
> Thank you both!  Sorry to be a pest.

Heh, heh, no problem at all Matt N.  I just posted the blurb about
Sagi's talk on the website.  Sorry that I have a prior commitment and
will miss the meeting - looks like a cool topic.

I also posted the info about the November talk (plus government
nominations) into the template for 11/2015, so that is available as well.

Next job: catching up on posting some missing meeting minutes :-)

Cheers all,
Matt S.

> Matt N

> Hey guys - Sagi already got me the info about his talk.  I'm going
> to post it on the wiki tonight or tomorrow at the earliest chance I
> get.
>
> Cheers Matt S

As for lidmug Grandma taught me if you can't

http://lccona14.sched.org/event/2f5998d744ad403b31fa17891ee31bf6#.U_vr67ywLY8

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net

- -

- -