[Lilug Planning] 3 meetings and a webadmin

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Tue Dec 1 09:14:25 PST 2015

Hi Wes

 	Hows next week's talk coming?  Do you need anything from us?

Thanks

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
People go to collage to learn how not to become a jerk.  I had to get a masters,
and a PHD.  It took me much longer than most people.  Some people can manage it
after they get their bachelors degree.  I may have to go back one more time.
 	-- Mike Munger Ph.D. in Economics