[Lilug Planning] Is Visual Studio Code on Linux of any interest to Lilug?

Mike Costanzo quarsaw at gmail.com
Mon May 4 14:11:15 PDT 2015

Justin,

I think it could be interesting. I lean toward developer-related talks as a
matter of personal taste and currently it isn't like you would be bumping
something 'more linuxy' out of a slot.

And if you can cover a bit about why they made this move that would be
great too (are they trying to convert Linux devs, are they trying to sell
tools to Linux devs, are they catering to Windows devs that are for some
reason stuck on Linux boxen etc..)

If you're really interested in doing the talk it's a thumbs up from me, for
whatever that's worth.

-Mike