[Lilug Planning] June and July meeting topics

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Thu Jun 2 21:22:03 PDT 2016

Hi

 	Sorry cant talkk long.

 	June Lee Wilbur - Untangle.
 	July 16th noon bethpage - picnic.

Matt N

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
race is based in recursion.  'Helping others' is self perpetuating.  The
failures come in your exit conditions.