[Lilug-dev-sig] Dev-Sig Meeting Thursday 11/18 - MongoDB, etc.

Mark Drago markdrago at gmail.com
Wed Nov 18 14:47:57 PST 2009

Hello,

There will be a Lilug Dev-Sig meeting Thursday, November 18th, at 8pm
at the Panera Bread in East Northport.  Directions are available on
the Lilug wiki [0].

I think it'd be fun to continue the discussion that started at the
general Lilug meeting about MongoDB [1] and other document-oriented /
alternative database systems.  I've done a bit of reading about
MongoDB, CouchDB, etc. and I think it'll make for a good discussion at
dev-sig.

On a side note, I'll be flying in from out of town before the meeting
on Thursday, but I will almost certainly be back before the meeting.
It's practically guaranteed that I'll be back, but if there is some
freak hurricane that appears out of nowhere in the next 12 hours or
something, I may be late.  :o)

Mark.

[0] http://lilug.org/wiki/DEVSIG_Directions .
[1] http://www.mongodb.org