[Lilug-dev-sig] Locating the group once at panera

Mike Costanzo quarsaw at gmail.com
Tue Dec 14 08:32:04 PST 2010

Hi Rob,

there is no need to be "considered" anything to come to a meeting. All you
really need to be is interested. If you think hearing about the topics would
be enjoyable then I say it is worth coming out. To me, a big part of the
idea behind the group is to promote learning. The meetings aren't about
gurus sitting around and congratulating each other on how awesome they are.

The Dev-sig meetings are really informal. In my experience, we end up at
tables just to the left of the door by the front glass (this is a convenient
place to plug in your laptop). Dev-sig is a good place to talk about your
project and what you are trying to achieve and maybe pick up some
suggestions.

Directions for all the meetings are here: http://lilug.org/wiki/Directions

Hope to see you,
-Mike Costanzo