[Lilug-dev-sig] Ruby

Rob Wilkens robwilkens at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 12:33:23 PST 2011

I'm just sort of interested because i've heard of it for a while but
never spent the time to learn it..

I openned up this month's communications of the ACM and in the letters
to the editor was a quicksort written in ruby, and it got me inspired
to try and decode it.

I sort of understand it but haven't learned enough to be able to write it well.

Rob