[Lilug] Ubuntu Install - Any gotchas?

Rob Wilkens robwilkens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 14:18:17 PST 2009

The only issue I had was this:

On my 22" viewsonic monitor, I can't get above 1350x768 (It should get
over 1600xsomething resolution), which coincidentally is the max
resolution of my 26" insignia display.  I'm guessing that has
something to do with having two monitors connected.

It's good enough, though.  My problem is my Vista install on this
computer was freezing up and giving me difficulties at start-up.  Now
at least I am able to salvage this computer and not buy a new one.
Again, for my computer needs (web and e-mail) linux should be enough
and is fairly quick from a cold boot.

Rob