[Lilug] Ubuntu Install - Any gotchas?

Rob Wilkens robwilkens at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 07:48:02 PST 2009

Just to close this issue, it fixed itself...  Not sure how or why, but
I walked away from this computer for about 5 days (because I use my
desktop less and less) and today I come back and the one monitor is
getting 1680x1050 and the other 1360x768.  I may never quite
understand how Linux fixes itself, but I'm glad it can/does.

Rob