[Lilug] optonline router

Edgar Reyes ereyes at totalcreations.com
Wed Aug 26 08:29:46 PDT 2015

That's right when you use the hardware they provide your house becomes a hot spot, I don't like the fact that you have to go through their interface in order to configure the router, in one hand I understand why they do it that way because when people call for support its easier to help and troubleshoot shoot if they have access and don't have to send some one out to configure a router.

ER