[Lilug] LILUG meeting tomorrow

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Jul 13 12:28:39 PDT 2015

Hi

 	Tomorrow is the Monthly LILUG meeting.  No formal topic is planned
but we do have at least two mini/lightning talks.  Also we will likely
discuss a make up date for the picnic.  We meet at 8pm at the CSHL
Woodbury campus.  As usual no RSVP is required.

 	Please remember to arrive before 8:30 or after 9pm as the gate
must close for a time.

See you tomorrow

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"We thought the enemy was Mr. Madoff. I think it is you."
 	-- Representative Gary L. Ackerman speaking to Linda Chatman Thomsen,
the S.E.C. enforcement director during the Markopolos whistleblower hearings.