[Lilug] Picnic tomorrow

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri Jul 15 14:06:00 PDT 2016

Hi all

 	Looks like the picnic is a go.  No prediction of continual (or any
rain)  We will meet at Bethpage park at noon.  A charchoal fire, burgers
and soda will be provided.   Please feel free to bring whatever food
prepared or raw that you like.  Also bring your gadgets and games.  Some
years it turns into quite the science show.

Families and friends are welcome.  Come one come all.  There is a
playground, paths for walking and bicycles, picnic areas and lots of
woods.  Parking is 8 dollars per vehicle or empire passports are OK.  You
can bicycle in too if you prefer.

We're pretty easy to find, you can always look for the tall black van
which I intend to bring this year.

See you there.

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves.
 	-- Confucius