[Lilug] Meeting tomorrow, dia talk, A stroke of bad luck

Mike Costanzo quarsaw at gmail.com
Mon May 9 09:23:39 PDT 2016

Matt,

My personal opinion:  I'd rather you wait until you've had time to prepare,
because I think a talk on Dia would be awesome and it would be a shame to
have it shortchanged.

That said, I'm not volunteering to give a full talk tomorrow, but I will
volunteer to do a lightning talk.
If we have any other lightning presenters, that could work.

Thoughts, anyone?

-Mike