[Lilug] Troubleshooting Wi-Fi (?) Drivers

Robert Wilkens robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 14:26:22 PDT 2016

This was an Intel Wifi card (Wireless-AC)

Seems that:

1) Fixing the system clock (was off due to time zone issues and UTC with
Windows, required changing windows registry then rebooting between
systems multiple times and resetting the clock until it stayed constant)

2) Swapping out my access point with a new Linksys WRT3200ACM

solved the dropped wifi data issue

-Rob