[Lilug] Unrelated Question

Robert Wilkens robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 5 14:02:08 PDT 2017

Thank You, Jeff

It may be a bad idea, but they received by spit about 2 weeks ago, there's
no turning back now.

I did read there were something like 750k pieces of data they looked at,
but i didn't realize that was "out of 3 billion" :-)

Thanks for sharing.

I'm not so interested in how smart/intelligent i am, i don't think dna says
that (some of that is upbringing, what parenting you've had, what schools
you went to, what your neighbors/classmates encouraged or
discouraged---peer pressure pro and against education-- when i was growing
up 'geek' and 'nerd' were bad words and you didn't want to be one, now i
understand it's a badge of honor, in some communities anyway).  On the
other hand, the sample results, as i think i mentioned, showed how with
certain pairs you could identify potentially genetically predisposed health
conditions (including mental health).  I was surprised that same pair
identified chronic sinusitis too- horrible long term issues i've had with
that, but i found a machine to flush my nose which hsa been keeping the
problem at bay somewhat.
---
Sent from Tablet