[Lilug] AWS, et al, for big data

Robert Wilkens robwilkens42 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 13 19:09:46 PDT 2017

If you can share 'high level' (not necessarily detailed) numbers with the
list, I'm kinda interested (not for a need, for curiousity) too.

I wish i got to the meeting tonight, I had every intention to, we just have
a lot going on at the house (mini-renovations/semi-unplanned).  Please post
video/youtube link when/if available.

I love this mailing list, I hope i don't get kicked off, I learned a lot
from it and find out a lot of interesting things here, not all relating to
Linux directly-- a lot of people a lot smarter than me here (not saying
much, I know!).

-Rob