[Lilug] Unrelated Question

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Mon Mar 13 19:16:56 PDT 2017

Open source genetics is still open source.  Fair game.

Genetics are a hairs breath away from switching to a broad top down
methodology from strictly bottom up a few years ago.  Like the
introduction of the home micro computer around 79 or so.  Weird and geeky,
but going to get way way bigger.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
 	-- Galileo Galilei