[Lilug] What is the perfect meeting topic?

odinson odinson at warcloud.net
Fri May 12 08:46:55 PDT 2017

Hi Jorg

That would be *amazing*.  You are a great speaker!

I agree completely.  People who grow up with python will always be at a
disadvantage to those with C/C++ data structures type learning.

But!  Most python programmers IMO are half time.  Writing small stuff to
get stuff done.  I think just python would be a more broadly useful talk.

Any input from the group?  Am I wrong here?

If not would you mind doing a python 101 talk?  That would be epic.  Hell
I'd ruthlessly give you the whole two hours if you want it.

Matt

Matthew Newhall, M.A.Newhall at warcloud.net
A.S. in Computer Science, SUNY Farmingdale
President and founder of LILUG;  president at lilug.org, http://www.lilug.org
My theory; Psychopaths precede the conscience, http://civgene.matthewnewhall.com
My maker blog; "The modness", http://themodness.wordpress.com
Scifi book; "Thicker Than Blood"  http://www.thickerthanbloodthebook.com
Giselle's husband, Sebastian and Maxximus's father.
http://www.warcloud.net/~odinson/us/
"The greatest obstacle to discovering the shape of the earth, the continents
and the ocean was not ignorance but the illusion of knowledge."
-- Daniel J. Bornstein