[Lilug] What is the perfect meeting topic?

Matt Surico mattsur86 at gmail.com
Mon May 15 06:30:53 PDT 2017

On 05/15/2017 09:26 AM, Chuck Reeves wrote:
> If the spread of interests are not just linux but also dev tools, I
> need to start coming more.  Is there a published calendar of when the
> group meets?

Hi Chuck - great to hear!

LILUG meets on the 2nd Tuesday of every month, 8-10 PM, at LISTNet's
Digital Ballpark in Plainview.  We try to publish the meeting topics on
our website, lilug.org, in advance (and on this mailing list).  We've
been making a concerted effort to get more of our meeting topics planned
out in advance (as you can see :-) ).

Hope to see you at a meeting soon!

For those that haven't been to a meeting in this location yet and/or
need further directions, you can find them also on the website.

Cheers,
Matt S
LILUG Secretary